With Carbon Place RSS feed you can get information about new orders in the system.
You can select your own parameters to filter orders in rss modifying url with adding eua, cer, eru, or aau for commodity, ring1 or ring2 for ring, gs1,gs2, or otc for guarantee system. If guarantee system is not defined, Guarantee system 2 is set. If commodity or ring is not set, all orders will be selected.
- interesting (Filter all orders that were not inserted programatically)
- gs1 (All guarantee system 1 orders only)
- gs2 (All guarantee system 2 orders only)
- otc (All OTC orders only)
- gs1gs2 (All GS1 and GS2 orders only)
- allgs (All orders on Guarantee system 1, Guarantee system 2 and OTC together)
- ring1 (Ring 1 orders only)
- ring2 (Ring 2 orders only)
- eua (EUA orders only)
- euaa (EUAA orders only)
- seua (Safe EUA orders only)
- cer (CER orders only)
- eru (ERU orders only)
- aaug (Green AAU orders only)
- aau (Non green AAU orders only)
- cvers (CEB VER Solar)
- so2 (SO2 orders only)
Note, that zzs1 and zzs2 parameters works for backward compatibility.
On February 2nd, 2013 update was implemented changing default bahvior for emtyp values. New flag - interesting was established. When no commodity is selected, all CarbonPlace commodities will be selected. If no GS is selected, all GSs will be selected with predefined interesting flag.
- All orders - http://www.carbonplace.eu/rss - Get information of all Guarantee system 2 orders for all commodities in the system at all rings.
- All orders at Ring 1 - http://www.carbonplace.eu/rss-ring1 - Get information of all orders at Guarantee system 2 at Ring 1 for all commodities in the system.
- OTC CER orders at Ring 2 - http://www.carbonplace.eu/rss-otc-cer-ring2 - Get information of all orders at Guarantee system 2 at Ring 1 for all commodities in the system.